Chips and dip is a classic appetizer for all kinds of parties! This is one everyone will love whether they are on plan also or not!
Lean and Green Appetizer | Skinny Queso Dip
- 12 oz chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro optional
- 1 1 lb bag mini sweet peppers halved lengthwise, stems and seeds removed
- 2 1/2 cups celery sticks (about 13 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except the cilantro and bell peppers in a bowl, and pour into a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until heated through. Serve hot with halved mini sweet peppers and celery sticks.