Thanksgiving is coming up! This is a perfect healthy side that the whole family could share – AND it’s 5&1 approved! Check out the recipe below & if you try it comment below & tell us what you think!
Green Side Dish: Creamy Mashed Cauliflower & Gravy
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup light cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp McCormick 30% less sodium brown gravy mix or mushroom gravy mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- Bring a large saucepot or stockpot of water to a boil. Boil cauliflower until easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain, and then let cool slightly.
- Add cooked cauliflower and remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions.