Come on, who doesn’t love pizza?! Now add on this healthy version with a delicious splash of tzatziki…win win!
Lean and Green Entree | Cauliflower Pizza with Chicken & Tzatziki
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into very fine strips
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and grated cucumber
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella
- 5 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- Spread the cauliflower “rice” on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool (keep oven on and save the parchment paper for later). In a kitchen or paper towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove any excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with the eggs, parmesan cheese, and a quarter teaspoon of salt; stir to make a cohesive mix.
- Place the cauliflower mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet, and press into a 12-inch circle shaped like a pizza.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken strips, olives, Italian seasoning, and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Arrange chicken strips and olives on top of the cauliflower crust, and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- While the pizza bakes, make the tzatziki sauce. Combine the grated cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- Cut the cauliflower pizza into four wedges and top each wedge with tzatziki.