Spice up your dinner routine with these sizzling Grilled Fajita Bowls 🌶️🍴 Healthy, easy, and oh-so-tasty – Grilled Fajita Bowls for the ultimate weeknight meal 🌟🍽️
Lean and Green Entree | Grilled Fajita Bowl
- 1 1/4 lb flank steak
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 scallions
- 1 small lime, cut in half
- 8 cups lettuce
- 1 bell pepper, orange or yellow, sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Preheat grill.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Season beef with spice mixture.
- Grill beef on both sides until internal temperature reaches 145 F. Remove from heat and allow to rest.
- Grill whole scallions, about 1 minute per side, and lime halves (cut side down) for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice beef into thin pieces and roughly chop the scallions. Squeeze lime halves over beef and scallions and toss to coat.
- To assemble bowls: add two cups of lettuce to each bowl and top with an equal amount of sliced bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeno and cilantro. Add 5 ounces of cooked beef, a sprinkle of scallions, and one tablespoon of sour cream to each bowl.