Everyone knows and loves potato pancakes! But when you are on plan, unfortunately they are not an option. These are a perfect substitute that does not leave you feeling left short. Enjoy!
Lean and Green Appetizer | Cauliflower Latkes
- 2 sachets Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers ground to a flour-like consistency
- 2 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- cooking spray
- Combine first six ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Heat a large, lightly greased skillet over medium heat.
- Take one third of the cauliflower mixture and divide into two mounds on the skillet. Flatten each mound into a circular patty, approximately 1/4 inch thick. Cook until golden brown, about 3-5 min per side. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with Greek yogurt.