There’s cheese? There’s chicken? There’s cauliflower? What’s not to like with this easy to throw together but extremely satisfying dish! Enjoy!
Lean and Green Side Dish | Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Skillet
- 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 12 oz bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 12 `oz can shredded chicken breast drained
- 8 oz reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 scallions chopped
- Cook mushrooms, cauliflower, and garlic in oil for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in broth and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is heated through. Stir in mozzarella and oregano; top with scallions.