Wanting to wow your guests at the next get together? Try this yummy recipe that has a comfort food feel but without any of the guilt as it is still on plan!
Lean and Green Entree | Creamy Ranch Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 3 bell peppers
- 10 oz grilled chicken breast skinless and diced
- 4 wedges light laughing cow cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Cut in half lengthwise, then core and remove stems and seeds from peppers.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients together then divide evenly between each pepper half.
- Using 2 oz reduced fat shredded cheese divided evenly on top of each meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 35-45 minutes until fork tender.