PERFECT for potlucks, work functions or big games – this deviled egg recipe is one that not just you will enjoy on plan but that everyone will love!
Lean & Green Appetizer | Deviled Eggs
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 tbsp Reduced Fat Mayo with Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Non or low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Pickle Juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Remove yolks from egg halves. In a medium sized bowl, mix egg yolks and remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg white shells.
Save or share this post on Instagram!