This is a family favorite, it’s so delicious and holds leftovers well. Below is the single serving recipe, and then the bulk recipe is below it.
- Korean Chili Flakes – these are absolutely AMAZING!
- Beef Broth Packets – so these are beef broth packets, I don’t use broth fast enough so it was always expiring. I used to get a food subscription box & they had the cutest little broth packets, so I started buying these on Amazon instead & it’s perfect! There’s chicken & vegetable broth too.
Lean & Green Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Slaw Trader Joe's
- 1 cup Shredded Cabbage Trader Joes'
- 1 serving Meat** see below for ounces
- 1/4 cup Broth I like beef
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce or Amino Acids
- 1/4 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1 Spray Non-Stick Cooking I use Avocado spray (Costco)
- 1 TSP Minced Ginger
- 1 TSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Korean Chili Flakes SO AMAZING, linked below
- 1 squeeze Siracha (optional)
- Brown meat, drain and set aside.
- Spray non-stick spray (I love avocado oil) and add garlic/ginger(optional) and scallions – cook for a 1 minute .
- Add in cabbage, broccoli slaw, beef broth & soy sauce. Cook with lid on, stirring occasionally until soft. (less than 5 min)
- Add back in meat, stir and serve with siracha (if desired for a kick of spice) or eat as is!
View this post on Instagram