Welcome to the vibrant and fragrant world of Thai cuisine, where bold flavors and fresh ingredients come together in harmony. With each bite, you’ll experience a burst of textures and a tantalizing combination of flavors that will awaken your senses. So, get ready to embark on a culinary adventure and create an unforgettable Thai feast right in your own kitchen!
Lean and Green Entree | Thai Minced Pork with Lettuce Wrap
- 1/2 tsp calorie-free sweetener, such as stevia
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 lemongrass sticks, cut into 2-inches long and mashed
- 3 cups butterhead lettuce leaves (or romaine lettuce leaves)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tsp oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1/2 oz Thai coriander, chopped
- 1/2 oz Thai lime leaves, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced tomatoes
- Mince the pork and marinate it with lemongrass, Thai lime leaves, shallots, fish sauce, and sweetener for 15 minutes.
- Heat cooking spray in a large skillet. Stir-fry minced pork until fully cooked, about 7 minutes. Stir in Thai coriander and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Turn off the heat. Remove lemongrass and Thai lime leaves. Stir in lime juice.
- Portion pork mixture in lettuce leaves and serve with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.