If you’re a fan of crispy, flavorful popcorn shrimp and refreshing salads, then this dish is perfect for you. So, grab your ingredients, fire up your air fryer, and get ready to enjoy a tantalizing salad that’s sure to impress your taste buds and guests alike.
Lean and Green Entree | Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp Salads
- 1 lb tail off, peeled, deveined small shrimp
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg white, well beaten
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel. In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the salt and beaten egg white until evenly coated. Add the almond flour and toss until evenly coated.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400°F.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer's basket.6. Air fry the shrimp for 5 minutes, stir with a spoon, and then continue to air fry for 4 minutes until the shrimp are golden brown.
- To prepare the salad, combine the romaine lettuce and radishes in a bowl, then pour in the balsamic vinaigrette and toss well.
- Divide the salad and shrimp into equal-sized portions (about 2¾ cup of salad topped with ½ of the air-fried shrimp) and enjoy.