One of the MOST popular questions I get….what can I get at Starbucks?? Let’s walk through it.
Pick your Base
- COFFEE: order any black coffee…cold brew, nitro, espresso – hot or cold!
- TEA: Any *unsweetened* tea on the menu hot or cold, any size!
- 3 TABLESPOONS HALF & HALF
Ask for it on the side so you can measure, each 3 tablespoons count as 1 healthy fat.|
- USE A FUELING
Hot Chocolate Fueling, Vanilla or Chocolate shake, Capucchino, Caramel Macchiato – you can bring a travel frother with you to froth it in while traveling or on the go! I keep one in my car.
- ALMOND MILK
I recommend brining your own if possible. Why? Starbucks has unsweetened almond milk BUT it still has 5 carbs per cup & condiments should have about ~1 carbohydrate. If you’re stuck on the go? Understood not detrimental but if possible plan ahead!
- SUGAR FREE SYRUP
Usually Starbucks only has sugar free vanilla, if you like something else you can always bring your own. 2 PUMPS = 1 CONDIMENT
- SPLENDA / CALORIE FREE SWEETENERS
– 1 Packet = 1 Condiment
– Truvia 1 Packet = 1 Condiment
- Here is a link to Optavia’s condiment guide, bottom of page 2 has all the flavor enhancers listed!