This tasty twist on a classic dish brings together the creamy goodness of egg salad with the practicality of a mason jar. Perfect for on-the-go lunches, picnics, or as a quick and easy meal prep option, this recipe is a game-changer.
Lean and Green Entree | Mason Jar Egg Salad
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup baby arugula
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt with the mustard, water, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Layer the dressing, hardboiled eggs, celery, cucumber, and arugula in a 24-32 oz. mason jar. Put the lid on the jar and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Eat right out of the jar!