What a tasty casserole! So many flavors, so filling and all on plan! Enjoy!
Lean and Green Entree | Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 cups chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped baby Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup Rao's Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil + extra to coat pan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray. Prepare spaghetti squash by oven or microwave.
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add scallions and mushrooms. Lower to medium and cook 10 minutes or until water's gone.
- In bowl, mix squash, mushroom mix, marinara, garlic, and eggs until well mixed. Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake 1 hour, until crust on top and edges are browned. Rest 10 minutes.