Perfectly rounded out with the leans and greens, seasoned flawlessly and so creamy…This delicious meal will have you salivating for days!
Lean and Green Entree | Cauliflower Asparagus Risotto with Chicken
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 lb grated or riced cauliflower (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 lb asparagus, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tbsp large flake nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Pour melted butter on top of chicken and roast until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine cauliflower rive, asparagus, and chicken stock in a pot and simmer until tender, adding water as needed.
- When finished, remove cauliflower and asparagus risotto from the stovetop and mix in the nutritional yeast. Serve risotto with roasted chicken breast.