Who doesn’t love a Caesar Salad? I know you do because why else would you be here! And then add some chicken and you make a favorite an even bigger hit!
Lean and Green Entree | Chicken Caesar Salad
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp light mayo
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
For the salad:
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs grilled chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, roast eggplant and zucchini until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Gently toss the roasted veggies, tomatoes, lettuce, dressing and parmesan cheese together. Serve with six ounces of grilled chicken per serving.