Who doesn’t love pizza? And trust me this one is delicious!
Lean and Green Entree | Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Crust PIzza
- 5 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 lb rotisserie chicken breast, without skin, shredded
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425 F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a kitchen towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove excess moisture. Mix together the cauliflower with the eggs and salt.
- Spread the cauliflower mix onto the parchment lined sheet pan and press into a 12 inch circle. Bake at 400 F for 8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the toppings. Toss all of the ingredients, except the mozzarella cheese, together in a bowl.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and evenly spread the prepared toppings on top. Sprinkle the specified amount of mozzarella cheese on top of those toppings and then bake pizza at 400 f for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the pizza into 8 equally sized pieces (2 slices per serving).