Holy guacamole guys, this recipe is absolutely amazing. ALSO did you know shrimp is INSANELY easy to make? Literally you season it and throw it in the air fryer for 8 minutes….what the heck? SO GOOD.
I’m working on a round up of all the pasta alternatives but this is BY FAR my absolute favorite I’ve tried. It’s from the brand “ItsSkinny” (use my code GEO15 for 15% off on their site) or they are on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3zmyfto – seriously trust me and give it a try if you miss pasta. Each serving is 4.5 calories and 2 carbs, so since I’m using spinach here in this recipe which is very low carb I am not counting the noodles. If you were being STRICT to the letter, it would be 2 condiments or 1 optional snack.
Just a note, I purposely didn’t use olive oil to coat the shrimp because shrimp is cooked at high temperatures, so olive oil and minced garlic can burn before it’s cooked which is why I used garlic powder & avocado oil spray which have a higher temperature allowance.
Lean & Green: Easy Shrimp Alfredo
- 1 Air Fyer
- 1 Cooking Pan
- 7 oz Shrimp (cooked)
- A Few Sprays of Non-Stick Spray (Avocado Oil) or any type
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or to taste
- 1/2 Packet ItsSkinny Spaghetti Any Variety You Prefer
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Rao's Alfredo or other approved brand
- 2 TBSP Parmesan Cheese 1 condiment
- Pat shrimp dry. Spray shrimp with avocado oil spray and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Toss in the air fryer for 8 minutes at 370 degrees F if thawed. Probably closer to 10 if frozen, needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 165.
- Add just a dash of olive oil to your pan, add 2 cups of spinach and 1/2 cup tomato and cook down until softened.
- While spinach & tomatoes are cooking drain the ItsSkinny noodles.
- Once spinach & tomatoes have cooked add in shrimp, Alfredo sauce, ItSkinny noodles and toss together.
- Serve and top with 2 TBSP of Parmesan if desired (1 condiment).