What can’t you do with cauliflower? This alternative to traditional stuffing is not only on plan but delicious also. Enjoy!
Green Side Dish | Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 oz chopped walnuts
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add celery, mushrooms, onion and walnuts. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice. Saute for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add stock and seasoning, mix well. Cover and cook until liquid is absorbed, 12 to 15 minutes.