These wraps are perfect for a quick and satisfying meal that’s bursting with freshness and taste. Whether you’re looking for a delicious lunch, a light dinner, or a crowd-pleasing appetizer, these Chicken Caesar Wraps are sure to impress.
Lean and Green Entree | Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 6 oz grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 large lettuce leaves, like green leaf, red leaf, or romaine
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp slivered toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Place two whole lettuce leaves on top of each other on a flat surface; repeat with remaining lettuce leaves.
- Combine the chicken strips, tomatoes, dressing and almonds in a mixing bowl. Toss well to evenly distribute the dressing.
- Place an equal amount of chicken Caesar filling in the center of each set of lettuce leaves and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Look for grilled & ready chicken breast strips in the fresh or frozen section at the grocery store, or make your own.