Succulent Lamb Chops and Mini Sweet Peppers: A Flavorsome Tango on Your Plate!
Lean and Green Entree | Lamb Chops with Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 (5-oz.) bone-in lamb loin chops
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 lbs mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- Remove all visible fat from the lamb loin chops and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the lamb chops on a grill or grill pan over moderate heat for about 5 minutes or until cooked as desired (alternately, the lamb chops can be seared in a cast-iron skillet). Set aside and keep warm.
- Grill the baby peppers on the same grill or grill pan on all sides, turning frequently, until they are well charred and begin to collapse; about 5 minutes on a grill or 10 minutes on a grill pan.
- Divide into equal portions: 2 lamb chops on top of about 1½ cups grilled baby peppers with 2 tablespoons tomatillo salsa per serving.