A perfect recipe to bring to holiday potlucks, work parties, tailgates or just for a fun movie night! Just because you’re on plan or choosing a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to cut out delicious food!
Need a cute ramekin? Check out this one from Amazon!
Lean and Green Appetizer | Veggie Chips & Buffalo Chicken Dip
For Veggie Chips:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 3 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
For Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 4 wedges light spreadable cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 12.5 oz can of chicken breast drained
- 1 cup moderate fat, shredded colby and monterey jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in large mixing bowl. Add yellow squash and zucchini, and gently mix to coat.
- On a large, lightly greased baking sheet, arrange yellow squash and zucchini slices in a single layer. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients until smooth, and transfer dip mixture to a small, lightly greased baking dish.
- Once chips are removed from the oven, add dip mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned, hot and bubbling.