Looking for a quick and on plan recipe for lunch or dinners on the go? Here you go… and it’s extra tasty to boot!
Lean and Green Entree | Curried Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 10 oz can of chicken breast, packed in water
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 8 large green leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
- 2/3 oz chopped peanuts
- Mix the chicken, yogurt, celery, herbs, and spices together in a medium bowl.
- Prepare wraps by topping lettuce leaves with chicken salad, sprinkling with peanuts, and rolling wraps.